Date: 6/12/20 9:11 am
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Common Gallinule- Louisa County
I decided to go to Cone Marsh this morning, mostly to look for butterflies. Following Chris Edwards example though, I'm trying to watch for birds at the same time (and mostly failing). There is an obvious Common Gallinule. On the West side of the marsh, park at the parking lot by the dike. Walk halfway down the hill to the dike. The Gallinule was perched right on top of a Muskrat house to the South.

Linda Rudolph
Coralville