Date: 6/12/20 8:11 am
From: Richard Hollis <xiboia...>
Subject: Re: [ia-bird] Video on Birding Iowa
This is a nice little video [except perhaps for series of zooming around to photos at the beginning and end, which made me dizzy].

Would like American Bird Conservancy had a webinar on Taking Good Bird Photographs: A Webinar for Beginning and Intermediate Bird Photographers. Many of us can learn by watching this 70’ video. it features Mike Parr, Owen Deutsch, Grace Scalzo, and Michael Stubblefield.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmZgeBOu9Vo

Rick Hollis
rural North Liberty IA

319 665 3141