Date: 6/12/20 7:32 am
From: <aj...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Video on Birding Iowa
Mediacom just released a half-hour program on birding in Iowa and they have
graciously given us permission to showcase it on our website -
https://iowabirds.org/. I know some of you caught it on TV, but for those
who couldn't enjoy. It is very nicely done and features a few folks we know
personally or virtually. Once you start playing it on our home page, the
icon in the lower right will make it full screen if you like.

Ann Johnson

Norwalk (Warren County)