Date: 6/11/20 5:05 pm
From: Gabriel (Bud) Poole <budpoole343...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Recording ID help
Thanks J.B. and others! I had a feeling there wasn't enough to get the song
later in the clip. My hopes were that someone could recognize something
that I was missing but it will likely just have to go in the never to be
ID'd bucket. I think we can all agree about American Redstart and distant
Red-winged Blackbird. Red-eyed Vireo likely mixed in there too. Thank you
all for your time!

Bud
Patterson Park