Date: 6/11/20 4:24 pm
From: T J <stsparrow47...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Chats and Mockingbird
We were told not to do BBS surveys this year but I am not good at following
rules so I started my Appanoose- Davis one today altho an hour later but
found an Upland Plover in a different area with decent habitat. I also had
Chats in 2 areas. The Mockingbird was on.560th st.which has been reliable.
The Chats were on 250th ave. and 550th st. I have the coordinates for these
if needed. A bridge was out after no. 17. so I will have to finish later.
Tom Johnson Mystic, Ia.

17