Date: 6/11/20 4:16 pm
From: Kevin Tolan <Kevin.Tolan...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Osprey at Heron Rookery, Rte 7 N of Arlington
After looking into it, here's a rough timeline that seems reasonable for Osprey breeding:

Time to lay eggs: 1 egg/2-3 days; 3 eggs are most common = 6-9 days

Time of incubation: ~37 days

Time from hatching until first flight: 50-55 days (in southern New England)

Time reliant on parental feeding after first flight: at least 10-20 days

Assuming they began laying tomorrow that'd be late-September into October which I believe would be too late, although I'm by no means an expert. It'll be interesting to see if they attempt to nest or not.

All info from Birds of the World.