Date: 6/11/20 5:00 am
From: Susa Stonedahl <susacat...>
Subject: [ia-bird] F.w. kent park, not a sighting
We are headed to F.W. Kent for the first time and hope to find the yellow-breasted chat. Ebird says it has been seen at the pomy truss bridge, but there are 9 bridges and many say they are pony truss. Does anyone know which bridge is referred to?
https://historicbridges.org/b_a_sresults.php

Another is also supposed to be be near the valley view parking lot,but again we can't find that on a map. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

~Susa

Ps. Other birds of interest are the sedge wren, bell's vireo, henslow's sparrow, bobalinks... we are very much visual birders.