Date: 6/10/20 7:47 pm
From: Bud Poole <budpoole343...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Recording ID help
Hello,

I am working on improving my severely lacking birding by ear skills and
doing a lot of recording, then utilizing a site that was shared here -
https://birdnet.cornell.edu/api/ when I'm at an impasse. I could use some
additional help.

The site interestingly is picking up a very high probability of a Summer
Tanager. The recording was from June 4th in Patterson Park of Baltimore. A
Summer Tanager there is rare and a 6/4 record even more odd.

Anyone care to take a stab at the full range of birds in this audio clip?

I appreciate your time and any help. Thank you!

Bud Poole
Patterson Park