Date: 6/10/20 4:31 pm
From: Dan Dorrance <d2dorrance...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Bobwhite egg clutch
Flushed a Bobwhite, like within several feet of me while unloading storm
debris into my burn pile. The closeness of the bird caught my attention
and then with a stick I was able to comb through the top of the brome grass
to find this clutch of 15 eggs. I then brushed up all the trampled grass
In the area with the stick to make it look somewhat undisturbed.

Believe it or not.

Dan Dorrance
Red Oak