Date: 6/10/20 4:15 pm
From: Darwin Alonso <dovalonso...>
Subject: [Tweeters] yes Re: Ash-throated Flycatcher, Montlake Fill w photos
Thanks to the help of a couple people I'm calling this and Ash-Throated
Flycatcher. I lucked out and it was back this morning, and *Zora D.* took
some wonderfully helpful photos
http://bigstupid.org/postings/2020-06-Ash-throated/
(click to expand the phtos)

Both days it was on a snag just west of the loop trail just before it
rejoined Wahkiakum Lane (going E to W), looking west towards the
Dime-Lot/Kern Restoration Area. On a snag.

Many thanks to Louis Kreemer and Zora D.

--
Darwin Alonso
Seattle,WA 98105