Date: 6/10/20 4:03 pm
From: 'Art Check' via IA-BIRD <ia-bird...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Turkey Behavior

Just got home from work to find this turkey improbably balanced on top of my six foot tall bird feeder and pole just off the house.
I’ve seen and read about plenty of turkeys feeding UNDER a feeder, just have never seen one perched on top of the feeder and craning over to eat from the tray.
Especially in broad daylight!
Kinda funny
Of course my dangerous lab watchdog is nowhere in sight and no doubt oblivious as usual.
Art Check
Nevada

Sent from my iPhone