Date: 6/9/20 5:28 pm
From: Tom Crabtree <tc...>
Subject: [obol] Re: [ADV] Re: question of chat taxonomy
I had one at Lower Bridge a couple of weeks ago that was doing a routine with many species included. I walked down the trail a ways when I started hearing a Mountain Quail I ran in the direction of the call and was surprised to hear it was coming from the Chat. That was a new one for me.

Tom Crabtree, Bend