Date: 6/9/20 9:13 am
From: Jim Forde <jimforde...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Blue Grosbeak in Linn Co.
This morning an adult male BLUE GROSBEAK was singing at Wickiup Hill N.A. I believe it's the same one of previous years so I was expecting to relocate it at the same area. The location was down the gated road, which continues west after the end of Morris Hill Road. I've always found it near the road, from the pond all the way west to the brush and debris dump on the south side.

Jim Forde
Cedar Rapids