Date: 6/9/20 6:48 am
From: alison wagner <alikatofvt...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Yellow-breasted Chat
I am guessing by "Rotax Road in Monkton" it was either observed near the board walk at Raven's Ridge or further west where the beaver ponds are (may be too wooded, however)...I am going to take a walk over there, inspired by your report! Any more detail would be helpful. (A walk in the cemetery via Roscoe Road near Rotax) may be another area to check out.

Thanks, Merrie Perron!

Ali Wagner
Huntington