Date: 6/8/20 10:42 pm
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] June OBA Photo Contest!
Hello all and happy June! This month is already flying by!
If you have thought about entering the contest before but have been unsure,
the time is now! We want to see what you've been lucky enough to see out
there!
To those that continue to submit (even even I forget to announce it)- Thank
You! Your photos showcase the amazing bird diversity and beauty we have in
our state!
To that end, please send me your photo (one entry per person per month)
of a wild bird(s) (ABA countable) you found in Oregon in either April, May,
or June. Send it to me by 5:00 pm on June 14th for consideration in the
June contest! If you submit a photo and don't hear from me by June 13th,
please let me know so that I can confirm I recieved your photo!

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda

Ps. I was lucky enough to find this fledgling Nashville warbler on one of
my hikes last week!

Join us on Facebook!