Date: 6/8/20 4:17 pm
From: Adam J. Nashban <ajnashban...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Troutdale Ash-throated Flycatchers
I saw them around 1130 this morning, both out in the open for good
periods, and seemed very interested in each other.
John, thanks for your help on locating!

On Jun 8, 2020, at 1:44 PM, Bill Bradford <billbradford1...>
wrote:
I just saw them for the first time this morning. I was only able
to get a very poor photo, but the brief ebird list is here:https://ebird.org/checklist/S70213366
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 1:21 PM Clayton Rickett <crrickett11...>
wrote:

Very cool Bill, when did you first see them together
date wise? And John, thanks for initially reporting to
OBOL. 👍
Ross Barnes-RickettSE PDX
On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 1:11 PM Bill Bradford <billbradford1...>
wrote:

I was fortunate to see them mate briefly this morning
about 9:20 AM. They've been perching in those bushes,
often in full view.Bill BradfordPortland

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:49 PM John Rakestraw <rakestrawbirder...>
wrote:

Two Ash-throated Flycatchers are hanging out in the
brushy area just beyond the Troutdale wastewater plant
along the 40-mile trail.John Rakestraw --
John Rakestraw
Portland, OR

www.freelists.org/archive/obol Contact moderator:
<obol-moderators...>