Date: 6/8/20 12:19 pm
From: Tim Rodenkirk <timrodenkirk...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Possible Ovenbird - Luckiamute (Polk Co.)
Yep- C Yellowthroat. I too have been confused by this song which I have
heard at least once a season, including this year, for several years in
Coos County. I usually try and track them down anyhow and they always have
been yellowthroats. Gets you excited for sure though! Great you got a
recording.

Happy birding,
Tim Rodenkirk
Coos Bay