Date: 6/8/20 10:37 am
From: Matt Cahill <matt.c.cahill...>
Subject: [obol] Follow-up and link for Oregon Subspecific Taxa Guide
Hi all,

Many thanks to the many folks who have reached out with their compliments,
catches, and critiques. Really appreciated and I'm happy that folks find
this document useful.

I was notified that the Google Drive link didn't come through on the
digest, so sending out another email with the link pasted in at the bottom.

Also, everyone is welcome to download and use the guide. Since all of the
information came from our collective sightings, I do not really feel any
proprietary ownership of it. But since I will keep tweaking it as I learn
more and hear from knowledgeable people, I will put my name on it with a
date of last update.

Hope everyone starts chasing hairy woodpeckers and hermit thrushes for
great photos now!

Matt Cahill
Bend

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QrN4bGbGKUtXND-sQbmRquHHjbbCkcaR/view?usp=sharing