Date: 6/8/20 8:32 am
From: Gonzalez, Mark A <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender mgonzale for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Oregon Subspecific Groups Guide
Matt,

Tremendous job and wonderful tool. Well organized, concise, clear. It should greatly increase interest in identifying these different subspecific groups locally and thereby adding to our knowledge of abundance, seasonality, and distribution.

And in completing this guide you've made the rest of us look like stereotypical slackers.

Well done on both accounts.

Mark