Date: 6/7/20 1:16 pm
From: Scott Young <wsyacy...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Swan harbor farm park
Hi,

I'll repeat part of an app use I mentioned a couple of weeks ago:

Go to https://birdnet.cornell.edu/api/ for the BirdNet Demo - Online Bird
Sound Identification. It is remarkable! Upload the sound file from the
Dropbox location. Magically, the artificial intelligence will display the
birds it can identify with the levels of confidence (probability)! You can
move around the playback button to see where the AI identified the sounds.

I would suggest that you be judicious in accepting a bird endemic to Africa
that is suggested or one that the AI is less than 60% sure about. Skimming
through the sound track may give some ideas for you to consider by
comparing your captured sounds with ones found at various sources.

The AI seems certain about Carolina wren, cedar waxwing and common grackle
your 2 tracks...

Good luck.

Scott Young
Gaithersburg, MD