Date: 6/7/20 12:39 pm
From: Sarah Kulis <skulis058...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Swan harbor farm park
These audio files are from Swan Harbor Farm Park in Harford MD. The first
recording (SH17) has a loud Carolina wren and another bird. I was wondering
if this bird was a video? And the second recording (SH20) has common
grackles, Carolina chickadee and mourning doves. There are at least two
unidentified birds in this recording I’m looking for help with.i am new to
this and would love help with ID. Still learning songs and calls.