Date: 6/7/20 9:55 am
From: Zia Fukuda <zialeefukuda...>
Subject: [obol] May OBA Contest Winner(s)!
Hello all, and happy birding! Hopefully folks have been able to be out and
about a little bit, but if you're still stuck at home, why don't you head
on over to https://oregonbirding.org/ to see the winning photos for May's
contest!

The American Goldfinch by John Kistler, and the Great- horned Owls by Kim
Chase will be up on the front of the OBA webpage until the end of June, so
make sure you check these two awesome photos out!

The photos are speaking for themselves... or should I say, the voters are!
We routinely have ties in the contest, which says a lot about the photos
you're all submitting!

Thank you so much to everyone who participates, and a big congratulations
to the Goldfinch and Great- horned Owls 😊

Cheers,
Zia Fukuda

Join us on Facebook!