Date: 6/6/20 10:03 pm
From: Brandon Caswell <brandon.caswell83...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Re: prairie warbler, chuck-wills-widow-not a sighting
https://ebird.org/checklist/S46573947

Seth, this link is to your eBird list from June 5, 2018. You actually
describe the directions on how to get to the warbler in your
comments.That's where they have been the past few years, same spot.

GPS to the spot where you hear Chucks: 41.002488, -93.485150. It's south of
Lucas, IA on 137th Trail.

Brandon Caswell
Marion