Date: 6/6/20 9:21 pm
From: Zack Schlanger <schlanger99...>
Subject: [obol] Fields June 6th (PM) - Blackpoll, Tennessee, Catbird
Our highly sociable yet social-distancing (7 birders in 5 cars) birding
crew (Christopher and Adrian Hinkle, Em Scattergia, Caleb Centanni ,
Courtney Kelly-Jett, Oliver James, and myself) had a great afternoon in
Fields.
Despite roaring winds we racked up some nice birds. Highlights were a male
Blackpoll warbler found by Oliver, and a male Tennessee warbler found by
Christopher. After much scrambling in the willows, everyone in our party
was stoked to see both birds. Teamwork!
Also seen was a flyover Caspian tern, Catbird, Wilson’s warbler,
Olive-sided flycatcher, and a Warbling vireo.

Happy birding y’all,
-Zack Schlanger

Join us on Facebook!