Date: 6/5/20 3:00 pm
From: Richard Hoyer <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender birdernaturalist for DMARC)
Subject: [obol] Eugene Black-and-white Warbler
Dear Birders,

I forgot to pass this on to OBOL yesterday, having posted only to Lanebirds: I found a singing male BLACK-AND-WHITE WARBLER yesterday morning along the Willamette River in N Eugene exactly 1 mile from my house while jogging. It was very easy to locate as it sang almost continuously while I was there, from about 9:40 until about 10:20. It was not there this morning.

It was on the west side of the river on the Owosso foot and bike path, which is just upriver from the Papé Beltline, about halfway between Copping St. and the bridge. There is curbside parking along Copping St where the trail begins.

Good Birding,

Rich
birdernaturalist at me.com
---