Date: 6/5/20 9:28 am
From: Connor Langan <clangan16...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Spring Season Field Reports
Good Morning Birders,

Now that we are well into June, I would like to remind everyone to submit
their reports and observations from the spring field season (March-May) if
you have not already done so. I will be looking at reports submitted to
both the Iowa Ornithologist's Union website (iowabirds.org) and eBird,
though reports submitted to the IOU website are easier to analyze and are
thus more helpful to me as I write the Spring 2020 Field Report. Reports
involving rare or unusual birds, early or late migrants, or high species
counts would all be extremely valuable reports to submit!

I would like to thank everyone for submitting their reports from the spring
field season. Your observations are crucial in documenting the
ever-changing bird community in Iowa. If there are any questions regarding
report submission details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

-Connor Langan
Iowa Bird Life Spring Field Reports Editor
Waterloo