Date: 6/5/20 7:23 am
From: Jack Williamson <jack.williamson.jr...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Least Flycatcher, Deschutes County; No Magnolia Warbler
After being questioned about my id of the LEFL, I went back and studied
pictures Tom Crabtree submitted with his observation to mine, and I have
concluded they are not the same bird and worse that my images are of a
HAFL.

On my approach to the area, I heard what I feel is the unmistakable call of
a LEFL, so when the subject few into few, I thought I had my life bird.
But while it was in view, it never sang.

Please let me know what you think.

My submission https://ebird.org/checklist/S70050642

Tom's submission https://ebird.org/checklist/S69958684

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Jack Williamson
West Linn, Oregon

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 11:40 PM larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
wrote:

> What if this bird detected at 11am is an additional male to the one
> reported by Jack 2 1/2 hours earlier half mile downstream? I recall
> breeding season reports on the Cascade east flank from Klamath/Deschutes
> co.s before. The species is back at Holliday SP in Grant County after a
> lengthy hiatus.

Join us on Facebook!