Date: 6/5/20 4:47 am
From: Linda Rudolph <lgrudolph...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Black-billed Cuckoo- Johnson County
I was hiking around the Hawkeye Wildlife Area yesterday looking primarily for butterflies. A Black-billed Cuckoo flew right in front of me and landed in a bush about 8 feet away. Such a fun unexpected experience!
The location was just South of the Gun Club ponds. There is a parking lot on the East side of Greencastle before you reach the ponds and a trail that goes East. It was along that trail, not too far from the parking lot.

Linda Rudolph
Coralville