Date: 6/4/20 4:40 pm
From: John and Anna Bissell <john.annabissell...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Early/Late Date Spreadsheet and a request (No sighting)
With the release of the Summer 2019 field reports in Iowa Bird Life, I have
updated the early and late date spreadsheet to reflect records in that
journal. Changes were made to the following species:

Olive-sided Flycatcher
Nashville Warbler
Palm Warbler

A request: I was recently informed that I had a duplicate entry for the
Record early and 2nd earliest record of Common Nighthawk.(4-18-00) If
anyone has any old early/late date sheets and happen to know the 3 correct
early dates, please let me know.

Thanks and good birding,
John Bissell
Grimes