Date: 6/3/20 1:59 pm
From: Ross Silcock <silcock...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Books

Hi folks,

I have a complete run of Iowa Bird Life as well as a few other historical Iowa books on birds. I'm open to suggestions as to what to do with these. I'm happy to give them to a good home, hopefully where they will be available to future researchers.

I also have a myriad of other books on birds that I'd be happy to give to whomever wants them

Ross

Ross Silcock
Seasonal Reports Compiler
Nebraska Bird Review