Date: 6/1/20 3:16 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Re N Waterthrush location
From Sisters take MacKenzie pass hwy 242 west past Cold Springs
campround. Turn left at the sign for Trout creek Swamp and Whispering
Pines. This is FS rd 1018. Take it to the campground, a well signed
left tuutn. Park just past the pond and walk into the forest to the
right on an obvious trail.

Directions with mileage, delirme details etc. are on Chuck's document on
ecaudubon.org. - use the birding Oregon tab, go to locations, Deschutes
county.

Good birding, Judy, jmeredit@ bendnet.com

On 2020-06-01 13:15, Pam Otley wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry I did not give more location info. Trout Creek Swamp is in Deschutes County, sw of Sisters.
>
> I am still on trail and my phone power is dwindling so I recommend googling.
> That location is in the Oregon Birding Trails series.
>
> Happy birding,
>
> Pam Otley

Join us on Facebook!