Date: 5/23/20 9:10 am
Subject: Re: My first posting - hope it's "worthy"
Peggy,

Ditto and thanks to Irvin! This is a very articulate description of
comparative bird behavior which is really helpful in learning. What a
great way to spend time during a pandemic. I look forward to meeting you at
a future CBC meeting!

Marion Clark, Lexington, SC

--
Please note my new email address: