Date: 5/22/20 5:33 pm
From: Ken Miracle via groups.io <chukar28=<icloud.com...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blackpoll ?
You need to shoot a consistent subject with various settings to learn what does what.

For instance I had Margie do a depth of field practice with several objects at ever increasing distance on the table and her camera sitting on the table. Then starting at the lowest f/stop number (largest aperture) I had her take a shot, then not moving the camera or changing anything else use the next f/ stop all the way up to f/16.

You can do similar drills with metering and most illustrative is if you shoot something back light or with shade and not shade.

> On May 22, 2020, at 6:21 PM, Vernon Tunnell <tunnellv62...> wrote:
>
> No luck today about half dozen of us looked for a couple hours around 11am , possible call heard. Sandy point
> Vern

Ken Miracle
<chukar28...>
208-570-2780
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" 2COR 3:5