Date: 5/22/20 2:09 pm
From: Andy Martin <apmartin2...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: bird habitat question post May freeze
Thanks for the info Bud. Interesting. I did think about fungus as a
potential cause. Funny, I did not see your replies until just now and
between the time I posted my Sycamore tree question earlier and now, went
down and did some birding near the C&O Canal near Sycamore Landing Rd. The
trees near the Potomac did not look nearly as bad as the ones in the area
of Gaithersburg I live in. Had me thinking the early may freeze was worse
where I live than down near Potomac. But now, based on the info you sent,
maybe it has nothing to do with that. Learn something new everyday!

Thanks

Andy Martin
Gaithersburg