Date: 5/22/20 1:58 pm
From: Justin Rink via groups.io <spindalis79=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] Lots of Oriole, a Scarlet Tanager and ID request
It indeed is a female Bay-breasted Warbler, Eric.
Good birding.
Justin RinkMidtown OmahaDouglas Co., NE
On May 21, 2020 5:52 PM, Eric Patdu <ericpatdu...> wrote:

The beauty of working from home and by the window has allowed me
to discover a lot of first time backyard birds that I might have
missed before.

Today, I got visited by a pair of Orchard Oriole and a Scarlet
Tanager not including lots of Baltimore Orioles on different
stages of coloration.

I also probably had a Bay Breasted Warbler (subject to
confirmation) which I have included a photo of.

I also included a photo of the female Orchard Oriole to get ID
confirmation from the group experts.

Thanks,

Eric Patdu

Millard

(144th & Q)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#38703) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute
This Topic | New Topic

Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe
[<lists...>]
_._,_._,_

Join us on Facebook!