Date: 5/22/20 1:28 pm
From: krisbossard <krisbossard...>
Subject: RE: [ia-bird] Hickory Hill Park May 22nd another great warbler day
Is there any specific place in the park that's best for warblers?  I was there last Saturday and only saw a few common yellowthroats out on the prairie trail.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Madsen <mark-madsen...> Date: 5/22/20 1:08 PM (GMT-06:00) To: IA-BIRD <ia-bird...> Subject: [ia-bird] Hickory Hill Park May 22nd another great warbler day It was another super day at Hickory Hill Park.  At times the warblers came so fast and furious that is was not possible to even sight them all.  The list below is preliminary and represents the contributions of the many birders who were at the park.  I also have attached a picture of an "Orange" Tanager seen at the park.Mark MadsenMallard

Mourning
Dove

Chimney
Swift