Date: 5/22/20 12:00 pm
From: Gmail <bhaunts...>
Subject: [wisb] Bay Beach Sanctuary
Several of us birded the sanctuary this morning. It surprised us how active the migrants were. We ended with 25 warbler species, 3 vireos and 3 flycatchers plus 6 scarlet Tanagers. Numbers for some warbler species were better than they have been so far. However nothing like we use to see some years ago, but still most enjoying, especially in this strange May migration. Almost 80 species for the three hours of birding this morning, a fun time with the birds and the birders!
Daryl Tessen
Appleton,, WI