Date: 5/22/20 11:47 am
From: David Ramirez <ramirez.d.m...>
Subject: [KlamathBasinBirdNews] Wilson's Warbler
Pretty sure my wife and I saw this little fellow in our apricot tree for a
brief appearance. Didn't hang around very long.

I checked on The Cornell Lab Merlin app and the photo they have displayed
of the Wilson's Warbler is practically identical.

David

For more information, including posting guidelines, visit the Group's web page at:
https://sites.google.com/site/klamathbasinbirdnews/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Klamath Basin Bird News" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to klamathbasinbirdnews+<unsubscribe...>
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/klamathbasinbirdnews/<5c305127-8568-4f15-8219-24af149f3ed2...>

Join us on Facebook!