Date: 5/22/20 10:35 am
From: Frank Vanslager via groups.io <Vanslagerf=<aol.com...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Some Birding at Palo Alto Baylands on 5/22/2020
All:

Early this morning I was surprised to find that Palo Alto Baylands and Byxbee were open, but Geng Road was not.  The facilities at Charleston Slough also seemed open.

At this extreme low tide time, it was not very birdy.  The best sighting I had this morning was of a Bewick's Wren growling at me to go away so it could feed an insect to its young. See the two photos.

Frank Vanslager

View/Reply Online (#21629): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/21629
-=-=-
-=-=-