Date: 5/22/20 9:55 am
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc...>
Subject: [IBLE] Blackpoll ?
Has anyone gone to Sandy Point today? I lost service there last night, so I didn’t see everyone’s emails until too late – including the more specific directions. By the time I had driven all around (at least now I know where Foote Park is!) and then went back to the gate and walked in, and wandered all around by the fountain area, the lighting was bad and it started raining again. I couldn’t find the bird. I finally figured out the area that was most likely (confirmed later by the email I found), but the rain was making it impossible, so I left. That was a long drive for a frustrating experience! Thanks to everyone who tried to help guide me. Now I’m wondering – with the night rain – if the bird stuck around or not. Please post if you find it, thanks! Jonathan, Horseshoe Bend