Date: 5/22/20 9:50 am
From: Robin and Lanny <snowbunting...>
Subject: Re: [NEBirds] NOU Big Weekend
Nebraska birders,
A very big thank you to T.J. for compiling the numbers for the Big
Weekend. I really enjoy reading about
what all of you are seeing. It encourages me to get out and bird
more. I'd love to chase after some ofthe species that you all have
been seeing. When it dries up a little, Lanny and I will go birding.

Robin HardingKearney County