Date: 5/22/20 9:35 am
From: Peter Trull <petrull...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Bald eagle killed - by a loon??
I know of an old account of a man that saw a loon that landed on a highway in a storm, couldn’t take off, the man bent down to help the common loon and the loon shattered the mans lower jaw, lunging stab to the chin. Eagles message.... don’t bend down or get in front of an adult COLO!!!!

Sent from my iPhone