Date: 5/22/20 8:55 am
From: Jane Rice <moultnews...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Chimney swifts, etc.
Saw two chimney swifts over downtown Moultonborough while eating my lunch yesterday-just missed our chapter birdathon, don't know if anyone else got them.

Other FOYs in the past couple of days were Great Crested Flycatcher and female Baltimore Oriole on Wednesday, and Swainsons's Thrush and House Wren on Tuesday.

Nice view of the Bittern on Tuesday, taking 8 or 9 gulps of air and then launching into the vocal routine.

Jane Rice