Date: 5/22/20 8:39 am
From: David Levasheff <levaweb...>
Subject: [sbcobirding] Having issues on the new SBAS Website?
As many have probably seen, SBAS's web site has a new look. The team
which did most of the development work on the site had a snafu when they
neglected to verify that all the pages on our site actually linked to
our site and not their development version of our site. That issue, I
believe has been fully corrected, but some Web Browsers may have cached
some erroneous links.

If you are experiencing problems (and they seem to crop up on the BBS
data entry page) then what you need to do is clear the cache on your web
browser(s).

If you are not sure how to do this, https://clear-my-cache.com/ has
instructions for Mac and Windows versions of web browsers.

Also of import, The Breeding Bird Study team has been hard at work at
getting a new ArcGIS display online and public. There has been much
effort and collaboration with the Cheadle Center for Biodiversity and
Ecological Restoration who have ArcGIS expertise and have agreed to host
the BBS display. We look forward to this coming live soon!

Cheers

--

David

--