Date: 5/22/20 8:11 am
From: Bill & Carla Hall <bchall2005...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Mohican State Park warblers and Cuckoos
Fifteen warbler species, including a pair of Worm-eating and a Cerulean
yesterday morning. We walked from the covered bridge to the end of the
campground loop. And a pair of Yellow-billed Cuckoos entertained us flying
back and forth across the river. What a treat. Forty species total.
Mohican State Park, Ashland County.
Carla and Bill Hall, Robin and Norma Chaney