Date: 5/22/20 7:38 am
From: Pete Sole <pete...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] Rose-Breasted Grosbeak
Hi birders,

Had a moltish looking male ROSE-BREASTED GROSBEAK come by the feeders
this morning. Not ideal pics with bad lighting, crappy pose, blah blah
blah... but who cares! :)

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/documentary/grosbeak_rose_breasted_200522a.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/documentary/grosbeak_rose_breasted_200522b.jpg

http://www.lighthousenet.com/photos/birds/documentary/grosbeak_rose_breasted_200522c.jpg

Seemed to be associating with 2 other, younger BLACK-HEADED GROSBEAKS.
The last time I had one of these in the garden was about 11 years ago...

I'll keep my eyes open and post again if it shows up.

Good birding in the hood today!

Pete Sole

Soquel, CA