Date: 5/22/20 7:08 am
From: Michaela Granstrom <000005caf7780209-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] winged warbler
The highlight of my morning walk was watching and listening to a blue-winged warbler sing from the top of a small elm tree, golden in the sun.
ID points to blue-wing.
Though reports usually include both names?

We have nesting building Baltimore Orioles. The nest has a two foot long string with a weedy tassel hanging from the bottom of the tangle.

Both male and female bluebirds are out looking for food. Others In the yard are nesting phoebes, downy woodpecker, cardinals, ruby-throated hummingbirds at the feeder, great crested flycatcher, house wren, red-winged blackbirds, robins, goldfinch, catbird.

Michaela Granstrom
River Rd, New Haven

Join us on Facebook!