Date: 5/22/20 5:45 am
From: Jim Lyons <jflyons...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Damp birding
Larry - As another fellow grouchy old guy, I am guessing Tom can take it!
It's ok to prod each other from time to time, IMHO. His hood is my hood and
all our Western Tanagers we're delighting in this week could not let a guy
stay mad, even if he started that way.

We love the Bike4Birds reports - keep it up Tom!

--
Jim Lyons
<jflyons...>