Date: 5/22/20 5:37 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Non-bird: TONIGHT: popular Washtenaw Audubon speaker Don Chalfant on Florida birds
I tried to register to view the program but it wouldn't let me do so unless
I signed up for an account with Zoom. I've been on a number of Zoom events
before without that requirement so I chose not to do so for this one.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PVgb%<3DeTx-UBXTqanzjkUfxeqoYTPnQsJ2AERDOVzsDEMA...>

Join us on Facebook!