Date: 5/22/20 5:31 am
From: lcarrigan_55 via groups.io <lcarrigan_55=<yahoo.com...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Still Missing W Tanager
Similarly, we had a Kestrel pr nest for yrs in a cottonwood natural cavity. Then, about 3 yrs ago, Starlings took over the nesting space. Sure miss seeing the Kestrels.

Have yet to see a W Tanager on our side of state. Keep checking daily but no luck yet. I did see one return yest afternoon, after I had sent my report to IBLE, of the Blue Jay to the feeder. Don't think it'll stay much longer. Visited to eat only 2-3 seeds & was off. Thanks for the info, Liz.

Brian Carrigan
Blackfoot